Saturday 16 April 2011

suicide is painless

so i'm in london with a few hours to kill. i'm skint and a bit tired so cant be bothered mooching around.
so to pass the time i have come to an internet cafe. i am sat next to a crazy man who cannot use the website he is on and is blaming the poor owner of the internet cafe.

i worry that if he reads this he will stab me in the neck. i probably shouldnt be writing this. but i am a crazy man myself! i can take him. even if he stabs me in the neck i will stand on his toe and point out he is ugly! that'll teach the crazy fucker.

anyway chances are this is my last blog before i am killed. so i am gonna post a picture to make me happy.

i wonder if i will be able to do that on an internet cafe computer.

yes i can.

now for an experiment. i'm gonna post this blog on twitter and see what happens.

1 comment:

therealbigdave said...

as he left he said to me "have a nice day" i think he is waiting outside for me

Post a Comment