Monday 18 April 2011

home

i'm from middlesbrough, well actually i'm from thornaby, its next to middlesbrough, i like where i am from, i know everyone, most of my friends and family are here, one of my friends wrote this CLICK ME I AM A LINK about middlesbrough.

wow look up there i put a link in my blog, i'm like a proper blogger now.

i work in redcar, its near middlesbrough too, and at the seaside. there is lots of ugly people, there are places that sell ice cream. i dont like it here. but thats only cos i come here every day to work.


Paul Daniels, born Newton Edward Daniels on 6 April 1938, is a British magician and television performer.

that was stole from wikipedia. 

paul, as he is often known, is from the southbank area of middlesbrough. 

suck on that london! 

well thats it for me keeping it local. 

No comments:

Post a Comment