Tuesday 19 April 2011

feeling brighter

last night i was on the radio. it was fun. a bit of a rollercoaster. i got freaked out. USE YOUR EARS HERE
I was on the radio with ste aka jake radio aka jake ray-dio aka indie jesus or something like that. he's in a band. so am i. guess our name. search for us. listen. come to a gig. please buy a cd or download or something, we REALLY need some money!

i'm using lots of full stops today for some reason.

i'm trying hard with twitter at the minute too, trying to get into it #whatsthefuckingpoint

i love my friends

i'm really annoyed with myself. i started writing this with the intention of writing about something. i thought to myself i'll start with a but of billshit and work up to the main point. but i have totally forgotten what i was gonna write about, ah well another blog will probably turn up later with that.

aparently this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment