Wednesday 27 April 2011

strawberry jam rules

its better than raspberry jam.

talahassee is a good name for a band. well as long as it is the right band. tip tree scarlett strawberry jam is well expensive.


this picture amuses me.

today i got a haircut, had a breakdown and hopefully saw the light. 

tonight i will make music. 

this weekend i will meet new people

i will see my brother and niece and nephews

apparently someone is getting married on friday

i get the day off

this is a list

are you still reading? 

i've switched back to left justify

come dine with me is on the telly

one of the women on it is drunk 

the bloke commentating just said another woman had a fat arse! 

i will soon have the internet at home so can write more blogs

i should wrap this up now 

or should i

are you really still reading

did you know that elton john is a cyborg and rod stewart is a lizard person?

2 comments:

samh said...

I like Reno better. I knew about Elton John but I thought that it was Boy George who was a lizard person?

therealbigdave said...

Nah boy george is a dune buggy

Post a Comment